Here are Sofia Franco, the food writer and stylist's top 11 tips for a healthy diet:
1. Drink lots of water. Take a 1.5 liter bottle of water to work with you and try to finish it all by home time.
2. Eat five portions of fruit and （36）______ every day.
3. Never skip （37） ______.
4. Plan your meals the week （38）______. Write a shopping list and stick to it. Use the Internet where possible and never shop when you're hungry.
5. Keep a supply of （39）______ snacks to hand, such as fresh and dried fruit, （40）______ cereal bars, rice cakes, low-fat fruit yoghurts and whole meal pita and hummus.
6. Remove all visible fat from food before you cook it. Take the skin off chicken and trim the white fat off any meat. Don't eat （41）______, because the fat's not visible from the outside but it's certainly there.
7. Limit stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol and （42）______ sugar.
8. Limit the number of times you eat out to once a week. Take your own packed lunch to work or choose soup in the canteen, but （43）______ ones.
9. Take your time. （44）____________________________________________________. And don't do denial, or you'll only end up cracking.
10. Only eat things you like the taste of. （45）_____________________________________________________.
11. And finally... enjoy these lovely recipes. （46）_______________________________________________________________.